1. Which Information Do We Collect?
The information we may collect from you include the following:
- Contact forms to capture the information you provide us by filling in forms on our website. This includes information from you relating to your identity and personal preferences as they relate to our services. Personal information we may collect includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, company name and country.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondences for business purposes and future reference.
- Details of your visits to our website concerning traffic data, location data and any other related data for the purposes of our business.
- We will try to collect only information that is beneficial to Goleza Designers Limited. For example, if you purchase any products, we will require your name and address so that we can deliver the products to you.
2. How do we Use your Information?
Goleza Designers Ltd may use your personal information for the following purposes:
⇒ Business Transactions
First, when you purchase products from Goleza Designers Ltd or when you hire us to provide services to you and/or on your behalf, we will use your information to process your order and deliver the products/services to you.
⇒ Feedback Information
Secondly, when you send us your feedback on our products and services, we may publish it on our feedback page, upon your acceptance.
⇒ Communication Purposes
Thirdly, we may use your contact information to communicate with you on matters relating to our business.
⇒ Security and Safety
Fourthly, we keep your information to safeguard you against any forgery. For instance, should there be anyone else other than you trying to order for similar stamps, we use it to contact you for verification.
3. Disclosure of other Parties’ Information
We shall not share any information provided by you with anyone else outside our business and we shall not use it for any other purpose other than the ones mentioned in (2) above.
4. Retention & Storage of your Information
We will retain your information for as long as we still need it to permit us to use it for the purposes that we have communicated to you. When information is no longer required, we will ensure that it is removed from our database.
6. Acceptance Of Terms